Help me learn the final thing I need to learn in this game

So I haven't tried it alot and iv kinda just not been bothered to get it down, what I want to learn is...

HOW TO BURN A NURSE?

I have learnt everything else in the game and this is the only thing I dont do often or can say i can do it confidently.

How do you do it?

Where do you aim?

When do you aim?

Is it always possible?

Distance to nurse?

Is it a tactic even worth knowing?

If anyone has a video thatd be great!

Comments

  • Same as when u burn a Wraith, the only requirement is for the nurse to charge/hold her blink.

    You can ONLY burn a nurse if she's holding/charging a blink

    Just aim at her body, same as Wraith

    It's always possible

    Distance, same as Wraith

    It's a tactic worth knowing. If she holds a blink and you're most likely behind her and she's trying to blink elsewhere or onto someone you can burn her. Be aware, that will piss her off...Trying to burn her when she's blinking onto you is almost never worth it as she's gonna blink and hit you before you burn her.

    Here's the video -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiiqGG_pVxg

    -----------

    Bonus: You can burn Nurse/Wraith with firecrackers as well. Check Pyrus guy on YT for a firecracker tutorial

    • To burn a wraith with a firecracker when he cloaks on top of you just drop the firecracker.
    • For a nurse, it's rather tricky, you need to predict the blink and drop the firecracker whilst also making distance, this is to force her to blink again if she wants to hit you.
  • @Pilot said:

    The only way you burn a Wraith, the only requirement is for the Nurse to hold/charge a blink.

    You can ONLY burn a nurse if she's holding/charging a blink

    Just aim at her body, same as Wraith

    It's always possible

    Distance, same as Wraith

    It's a tactic worth knowing. If she holds a blink and you're most likely behind her and she's trying to blink elsewhere or onto someone you can burn her. Be aware, that will piss her off...Trying to burn her when she's blinking onto you is almost never worth it.

    Here's the video -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiiqGG_pVxg

    Ah I get you, so it's not meant to be an offensive thing like the wraith (mid chase) but more of a way to protect a team member.

    I was going to say if blinded a nurse mid blink but never burned. Appreciate the info, I'm sure I'll get some use out of it sure seems easy enough to pull off after seeing the details.

    I was over here trying to do it mid chase and shed always blink at me lol

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246086#Comment_2246086

    Ah I get you, so it's not meant to be an offensive thing like the wraith (mid chase) but more of a way to protect a team member.

    I was going to say if blinded a nurse mid blink but never burned. Appreciate the info, I'm sure I'll get some use out of it sure seems easy enough to pull off after seeing the details.

    I was over here trying to do it mid chase and shed always blink at me lol

    Depends on what rank you pull this trick in.

    If u want to burn a nurse that's blinking to your location, you'll have higher chances at low ranks than at higher ranks. For obvious reasons.

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    So I haven't tried it alot and iv kinda just not been bothered to get it down, what I want to learn is...

    HOW TO BURN A NURSE?

    I have learnt everything else in the game and this is the only thing I dont do often or can say i can do it confidently.

    How do you do it?

    Where do you aim?

    When do you aim?

    Is it always possible?

    Distance to nurse?

    Is it a tactic even worth knowing?

    If anyone has a video thatd be great!

    Burn her anywhere.


    If you do it before she has her hand up, she can't blink at all. If you do it long enough when she has her hand up it'll stun her.


    But if you EVER do this to me, I'll bleed you out on the ground. That ######### is insanely annoying.

  • @Pilot said:

    The only way you burn a Wraith, the only requirement is for the Nurse to hold/charge a blink.

    You can ONLY burn a nurse if she's holding/charging a blink

    Just aim at her body, same as Wraith

    It's always possible

    Distance, same as Wraith

    It's a tactic worth knowing. If she holds a blink and you're most likely behind her and she's trying to blink elsewhere or onto someone you can burn her. Be aware, that will piss her off...Trying to burn her when she's blinking onto you is almost never worth it.

    Here's the video -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiiqGG_pVxg

    Nope. If you do it before she starts charging it it'll prevent her from charging it. It essentially removes her power. Super annoying for the Nurse though. If you do this just expect to be slugged to death.

  • @Pilot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246099#Comment_2246099

    Depends on what rank you pull this trick in.

    If u want to burn a nurse that's blinking to your location, you'll have higher chances at low ranks than at higher ranks. For obvious reasons.

    Will be the highest rank possible, so currently 1. It's the only thing I dont do in the game so might as well do it and give me more things to do lol

    @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/255055/help-me-learn-the-final-thing-i-need-to-learn-in-this-game

    Burn her anywhere.

    If you do it before she has her hand up, she can't blink at all. If you do it long enough when she has her hand up it'll stun her.

    But if you EVER do this to me, I'll bleed you out on the ground. That ######### is insanely annoying.

    Challenge accepted ๐Ÿ˜‚ if you choose to play a killer that ignores loops ima do all I can to extend those chases, besides rather have you on me than randoms. But thanks for the info regarding the burn

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246110#Comment_2246110

    Will be the highest rank possible, so currently 1. It's the only thing I dont do in the game so might as well do it and give me more things to do lol

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246112#Comment_2246112

    Challenge accepted ๐Ÿ˜‚ if you choose to play a killer that ignores loops ima do all I can to extend those chases, besides rather have you on me than randoms. But thanks for the info regarding the burn

    You would not rather have me on you. With me there is no "chase". There is a down.


    But whatever. If you can give me a challenge it could be fun.

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246117#Comment_2246117

    You would not rather have me on you. With me there is no "chase". There is a down.

    But whatever. If you can give me a challenge it could be fun.

    I mean the teammates I get go down in 5 seconds on the game map against M1 killers lol, i can just run forwards and do better ๐Ÿ˜‚ atm all I care about in the game is having fun and doing chases, Escaping and working as a team is pretty pointless atm

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246122#Comment_2246122

    I mean the teammates I get go down in 5 seconds on the game map against M1 killers lol, i can just run forwards and do better ๐Ÿ˜‚ atm all I care about in the game is having fun and doing chases, Escaping and working as a team is pretty pointless atm

    True.

    And this is why we SWF

  • Wait what are friends? Lol nah I like solo Q, its challenging and every game is different. The only thing I hate is those players that should be 20 but are red rank lol. If I could attach clips without changing my privacy youd see so many people just not doing a thing ๐Ÿ˜‚ I feel if I had 4 people my skill the game would be very bland and unfair against most killers

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246131#Comment_2246131

    Wait what are friends? Lol nah I like solo Q, its challenging and every game is different. The only thing I hate is those players that should be 20 but are red rank lol. If I could attach clips without changing my privacy youd see so many people just not doing a thing ๐Ÿ˜‚ I feel if I had 4 people my skill the game would be very bland and unfair against most killers

    Yeah, but it's also painful. I play it when I'm feeling particularly masochistic.

  • The last thing you need to learn is where the uninstall option is on your platform and how to redownload it a week later

  • In order to do it you need to be within distance that she can zip right too you with no charge up = The last place you want to be. While she's chasing you you'll never get it. It's a completely worthless mechanic in this day and age of the game. The only time you could think about getting one of these stuns is if you sneak up on her while she's charging a long blink towards somebody else. Even then, the setup you need is rare and its debatable if its worth it at all. Maybe if the person getting chased is injured/Almost dead.