NOED
Had a match where we all finished the gens, someone got downed injured and NOED didn't trigger. But then I got downed healthy and that's when it went off. Is this a bug or something?? Isn't NOED always supposed to go off whether a survivor is injured or healthy??
Comments
Which killer is it? Maybe they got downed with a special attack and I don’t know if NOED triggers after that or not.
Which killer was it? And did they down them using M1 or the M2 ability?
it was a Huntress.
Huntress.
it mustve been a hatchet throw!!!
Then the Huntress probably downed them with a Hatchet. I don't think NOED procs off ranged M2's.
Presumably it was a hatchet that downed the other survivor then, since NOED wasn't revealed/triggered.
Yeah, NOED will not trigger unless it's a M1 hit.
Yeah I forgot about that lol
Yeah that makes sense.