Twins have a really cool chase theme in my opinion. It's just that you never hear it because you never chase with Charlotte and victor has no chase theme
Twins have a really cool chase theme in my opinion. It's just that you never hear it because you never chase with Charlotte and victor has no chase theme
Yeah, this seems like an oversight. I can see why they didn't give Victor his own chase music as this would remove the element of surprise.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
tier list didn't include nemesis but that's S tier
I love Doc’s chase music.
Twins d tier? I'm afraid your opinion is wrong...
Trickster’s not on here. His music isn’t my favorite, but I really like the opening few seconds.
He is its that his image is lobby trickster lol
Trickster is top tier I want to be chasesd by him because of the music
Twins have a really cool chase theme in my opinion. It's just that you never hear it because you never chase with Charlotte and victor has no chase theme
Yeah, this seems like an oversight. I can see why they didn't give Victor his own chase music as this would remove the element of surprise.
God yes it's so intense
Trickster's chase music is my favourite out of all the original characters. Demogorgon for licensed.
Yes Michael and Blight S tier
How is Billy D tier? Same with the Twins? They are both at least a B ^^
They should add more chase music to existing killers like Legion, Plague or Huntress.