Please fix the lighting on Autohaven.

On everything below Ultra setting Autohave has this weird contrast solar-eclipse light lighting that has everything blend together. regardless of what cosmetic a player is wearing, regardless what side, they are hard to spot.

Please overhaul it.

Comments

  • I have a better idea. One that I like to call "embrace tradition"

    Allow me to explain:

    image.png

    Done.

  • Mate, I dunno what you are trying to say, if you are snarky or anything, but I and everyone I know who plays on low and medium can literally NOT play on those maps because you might as well turn off your screen

  • I do miss the deep fog and mist but that's all I have to say about this one.

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    Mate, I dunno what you are trying to say, if you are snarky or anything, but I and everyone I know who plays on low and medium can literally NOT play on those maps because you might as well turn off your screen

    I am sorry, I expressed myself poorly. What I am trying to say is revert the damn Realm Beyond, something which destroyed everything we loved without addressing actual issues.

    Am I correct in assuming that you never had a problem with the map's old version?

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2244008#Comment_2244008

    I am sorry, I expressed myself poorly. What I am trying to say is revert the damn Realm Beyond, something which destroyed everything we loved without addressing actual issues.

    Am I correct in assuming that you never had a problem with the map's old version?

    Ahh.

    And no, the old map was fine. And like, structurewise the new one is decent, but it's really that solar-eclipse like lighting that makes it a pain