Average Bloodpoint Gains (Yes, another topic about the Grind)

I figure if we talk about the grind enough, the Devs will eventually take notice.

Over the course of 100 games, I calculated the average BP gains of survivors and killers. I did not include any games where survivors or the killer disconnected, so as not to skew my data in a favorable way to my argument. Here's what I found:

Killers on average earn 23,408 BP per match. With the highest being a perfect 32,000 and the lowest being 9085. The median was 23,781.5.

Survivors on average earn 18,396 BP per match. With the highest being 30,091 and the lowest being 1625. THe median was 18,920.5.

Keep in mind that I play in the Red Ranks, where BP gains are likely higher than Brown Ranks where new players are likely earning far less. Of course, I'm sure the Devs have access to more stats than I do -- so they have the exact average of Bloodpoint gains on each side (and even broken down by individual killer)

One player came into the game, did not suicide on hook--they were mori'd--and didn't earn enough bloodpoints to buy a single brown add-on. (They only had one perk too, Repressed Alliance, which was on Cheryl). They were Rank 5. And one Killer came in and earned just 9085 BP -- barely enough for a couple of nodes on the bloodweb. The killer was a Pyramid Head who had NoED and BBQ+Chili. It's unlikely they earned much more with BBQ, because they had only hooked a couple of players.

The average amount of BP earned per match doesn't really justify the current bloodweb economy. The grind has gotten out of control. I'm not sure it'd even be justified if the average BP was 30,000 BP per match, with everyone getting full stacks on their double BP Perk (WGLF for Survivor and BBQ+Chili for killer) which is unlikely as is. But given the BP averages we currently have (or at least so it seems to me) it's certainly not justified.

Comments