Am I crazy?

Or does it feel like sometimes freddy’s snares just straight up don’t do anything? Idk if this is a known thing and I’m only noticing now because I had a Freddy daily but it genuinely feels like the snares just aren’t slowing survivors sometimes.

i wanna edit and say this isn’t meant as a complaint this is a genuine question if there’s something going on with Freddy that I didn’t know about

Comments

  • His snares aren’t really great tbh. Even if they work they’ll just predrop the pallet and hold W since Freddy can’t counter that.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    His snares aren’t really great tbh. Even if they work they’ll just predrop the pallet and hold W since Freddy can’t counter that.

    Oh yeah his snares are pretty bad outside of forcing a mid vault or something I just don’t know if it was my eyes playing tricks on me or what

  • Will point out, snares and dream plates only work if the survivor is asleep.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Will point out, snares and dream plates only work if the survivor is asleep.

    i mean they’re still screaming when it happens it just doesn’t look like they slow down

  • Nah, there's a bug there, that's why I preffer fake Pallets