Thanks for the MYC buff

I’m kinda late to the party on acknowledging this but I just wanna say thanks to the devs for adding a scream to make your choice. It’s been one of my favorite perks ever since I unlocked it and I appreciate that y’all made knowing who you can actually one shot much less of a guessing game. So yeah, thanks devs.

Comments

  • But how do you know for sure who screamed? I thought it was to let other survivors know it was in play

  • @Clevite said:

    But how do you know for sure who screamed? I thought it was to let other survivors know it was in play

    Unless it’s multiple people playing the same survivor the screams are pretty easy to tell the difference between. And in cases where it is the same survivor I play it the same way I did before the buff and go for the survivor who seems a lot more immersed/skittish

  • @Thr_ust said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2243303#Comment_2243303

    Unless it’s multiple people playing the same survivor the screams are pretty easy to tell the difference between. And in cases where it is the same survivor I play it the same way I did before the buff and go for the survivor who seems a lot more immersed/skittish

    Makes sense. I get a lot of duplicate survivors in my lobbies. But I love MYC on all seeing Wraith, bit OP maybe, but fun as hell