Can you or can't you Mori people on the ground?
Sorry for the dumb question, but Google hasn't helped.
I usually play Myers with an EWII M&A + Dead Rabbit build (other perks are usually Nurse, BBQ, and NOED, plus any stalk-related addon) that only uses EWIII as a novelty when it's convenient. This seems to work pretty well (I'm starting to gain ranks after a good bit of practice), but now I want to try learning Mikey's Mori addons, and I'm confused.
Imagine my disappointment when I equip Tombstone Piece, find an idiot who's not paying attention on his gen, immediately 99% within two minutes of starting the game, and then down another guy with my EWIII lunge, only to find out that I apparently can't Mori someone on the ground.
Except you can. I know you can, because it's happened to me on numerous occasions. Hasn't it? The animation of Myers stabbing a slugged survivor to death is etched into my retinas. Am I remembering things wrong? If not, why is there no prompt to Mori someone when they're on the ground? What's going on here?
Comments
You have to walk up close to them and the "kill" prompt will pop up. Tap the button and bam. You kill them. Being moried off the ground occurs when the killer brings an ebony mori. For Myers add-ons you can only kill them when they're heathy or injured.
Okay, thanks. That makes sense. I have managed to Mori a couple people before using the prompt when they're standing, but I figured it would just be easier to slug them first.
Myers really needs an upgrade. I don't think I'll ever stop playing him, but his addons are hard to work with. Judith's Tombstone might be sort of good if it didn't come with the speed reduction (and no realistic way to counter it).
I also haven't seem Judith's Memorial in like the last ten or twenty bloodwebs (I've been levelling up other charatcers, too). Has it been removed? That was really the only thing keeping JT usable.
I get plenty of every add-on tbh Judith memorial included. I just can never get any Lerys offerings to play scratched mirror Myers. Really sucks. He could use some buffs though. Would love to pipe some more survivors.
They’re meant to be hard to work with because the outcome is very powerful they nice it’s active.
Got my first memorial in a while. I guess I was just having ######### luck.
Yeah, but they shouldn't be outright impossible to work with. Remove JT's speed reduction and the insane stalk requirement might be worth it. Maybe.
On the other hand, I actually did have my survivor team get steamrolled yesterday by an infinite EWIII Tombstone Myers, which I thought would be impossible, but something like that's pretty rare. When I try that, the exit gates are open before I'm even close.
But Myers is hard to work with at all without upgrades. They should at least remove the per-survivor stalk limit and either allow Tombstone to Mori people on the ground, or else remove or drastically the speed limit on Tombstone. Myers is a mid-tier M1 killer without addons, and he takes some practice to learn; he should get a real power trip every few games.
Use them now, as against Potatoes is the only time that is going to have a functional chance of working. Use Play With Your Food too. You can get your speed back up a bit. :)