I think the current healthy survivor running animations look absolutely terrible compared to the old ones, but basically all the other animations have been improved to varying degrees
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is this a serious question?
The old animations were just... wacky and outdated. The new ones are a lot smoother-looking and nicer to the eyes, in my opinion.
New animations on launch needed work, they are much better now
The only thing that sucks about them is the fact that survivors have no head turning animation when crouched, it just snaps
The new animations also gave us the new and improved survivor nodding. A nice crisp 12 fps nod
The nodding from the new animations is unironically the best part of the animation update.
i think the new ones look fine and make stealth a little easier because the animations are less swingy
why wouldnt it be?
As long as they sort out the head snapping around when crouching, I'd say new. Like please let this be fixed, it's so annoying.
Because it has such an obvious answer
well imo old animations look better so its not so obvious
I didn't like the new aminations when they came out but now I love them.
I'm still inlove with old ones, but I don't care that much
I think the current healthy survivor running animations look absolutely terrible compared to the old ones, but basically all the other animations have been improved to varying degrees