My Build For Every Survivor And It's Always The Same Unless Rift
Self-Care for obvious reasons. I don't have to become a liability to my team if everyone is injured and someone is being chased, meaning I don't have to wander around the map, looking for a teammate. BT for obvious reasons. Incase the killer just doesn't care and wants to tunnel. WGLF for stacks and to pick up slugs when it rarely happens but it does happen. Final perk, Dead Hard. I use it mostly for unhooking if someone is camping so I can dead hard through the person so it's not a hook trade because I'm confident enough to take the heat afterwards but it mainly prevents hook trades that can cost the map. The reason that's important is, it doesn't work against 1-shot killers but that's not why I use it. I use it to safety get a rescue while at the same time, not putting my team in ######### for trading. My build will never change unless rift takes over.
Comments
Pretty solid, I normally run WGLF, BT, DS, and Bond. I tried not using DS but its so bad nowadays.
I rarely get tunneled off the hook myself but if I do, I expect my team to have BT so I can at least try to survive until I reach a loop.
Yeah I've kept bt on cause the sheer amount of times the killer just ignores me and goes for the injured guy even with me blocking is insane.
When it does happen, it's infuriating, specially when the survivor was already in a chase when it happens and you get downed for their selfishness.
When I play survivor it is generally solo (Maybe 10% of time I team with 1-2 other people) - this is my standard build:
Kindred - good perk for the team.
Lithe - my preferred exhaustion perk.
Borrowed Time - speaks for itself.
Soul Guard - great for those end games where NOED comes into play and also if the killer decides to slug any other time a hex is active.
Those are all really good perks.