The cutie is back!!!
Honestly I know people dont care for him, but today No0b3 finally posted another video. I'm so glad hes back.
Honestly I know people dont care for him, but today No0b3 finally posted another video. I'm so glad hes back.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I only believe that he is back when he uploads consistently on his Channel.
Way too often he re-appeared, streamed a few times, brought like 3 videos and disappeared again.
True. I'm just so optimistic.
I am actually pretty excited lol I have missed his videos.
The wholesome toxic man. He already said he doesnt plan on being consistent yet. But the fact that he even is making videos is great.