Favourite build with sprint burst??

title says it all, leave your thoughts on it

Comments

  • Fixated and vigil if I want maximum sprint burst value but the perk is fine in any combination

  • Spine chill, urban evasion and provr thyself with a BNP game easy af and win a lot in a swf

  • You can't run Sprint Burst without having Scaredy Cat too.

  • @Mr_K said:

    You can't run Sprint Burst without having Scaredy Cat too.

    I disagree I think it works best with premonition instead of spine chill. With it you can always run in the opposite direction of the killer to gain a lot of distance.

    My sprint burst build is

    Windows of oppurtunity, Sprint burst, Repressed Alliance and Premonition.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2241392#Comment_2241392

    I disagree I think it works best with premonition instead of spine chill. With it you can always run in the opposite direction of the killer to gain a lot of distance.

    My sprint burst build is

    Windows of oppurtunity, Sprint burst, Repressed Alliance and Premonition.

    That requires that you move your camera around.

  • sprint burst with 3 other exhaustion perks

    6C9B3796-533D-4825-848A-5B3DFDA237DF.jpeg

    gg

  • @bibibib8 said:

    Spine chill, urban evasion and provr thyself with a BNP game easy af and win a lot in a swf

    Why Urban?

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Fixated and vigil if I want maximum sprint burst value but the perk is fine in any combination

    I’ve been running it w fixated & im shocked w how much it’s kept me from getting caught lmao might be my go to

  • fixated, wglf, and iron will

  • My goal is to be sneaky so when spine chill trigger im hiding and because of urban i dont need to lose any cover. Prove thyself is for you i play in a swf alone i have iron will. I try not to waste my sprint burst i use it for 2 thing only escaping the killer or at the start when i dont spawn on the gen. Normally this build work well unless a survivor bring the killer on me because he think i do nothing when im on a gen. I have an average of 2 gen solo and in a swf i average 3 or 4 gen just like tge old time when you had a gen jockey a runner etc...