New meta?

The new meta is:

Do whatever works best for you and whatever makes you less tilted

Enjoy yourselves

Comments

  • Best advice. I approve. Meta or no meta, enjoy the game.

  • People who ridicule people who dont run the meta perks, even though in a lot of cases off-meta builds will outperform meta perks.

    I've had a better winrate running off-meta perks than running meta perks, simply because the vast majority of players doesnt know what the perks do. It's why I am an advocate of why Dying Light isnt really bad, since the majority of survivors underestimate it's punishment and dont really use it's weakness against you.

    I agree that Dying Light is far from amazing, but due to the fact that a lot of survivors dont know how to deal with it, while they do know how to deal with Pop, Ruin, Undying and BBQ, makes Dying Light underrated.

    As for survivor, by far my most favorite build to run is Deception, Dance with Me, Lithe and Quick and Quiet. It can take 3-5 chases before the killer realizes I run Deception and just use the window, at which point I just start entering lockers instead.

  • Finally Gearhead can be meta!

  • Finally a meta I enjoy. Get ready for No mither, UB, Soul Guard, and BT

    My Doc build will always be the same

  • New meta: Realize it's just a video game, and insulting other people (teammates/killer) is unnecessary and though it may make you feel better-- just remember that only people without skill need to knock other people down to make themselves feel better.

  • Best advice ever given! ๐Ÿ‘