Whar kind of chapter do you want for the future?
I pick this chapter because it looks like slenderman would be a good chapter.
I put this because there's no "other" option. So my personal want for this is The Ring
I'd be pretty terrified if a servant Grunt started chasing me
Richard Trager as killer with Miles Upshur as the survivor. The one downside I see to this is another indoor map.
I want the dark lord from LEGEND lol. He is awesome, kid movie or not.
I already got L4D, Stranger Things, Silent Hill, and Resident Evil, I honestly don't care what happens next because my dream licenses are already in.
I just picked FNaF because I both kinda want it in, and I know it'd make some people mad.
Me quietly waiting for a chapter for The Thing momentum
@CheeseAnton said:I already got L4D, Stranger Things, Silent Hill, and Resident Evil, I honestly don't care what happens next because my dream licenses are already in.I just picked FNaF because I both kinda want it in, and I know it'd make some people mad.
@CheeseAnton said:
Yeah I don't know what's the deal with that.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I pick this chapter because it looks like slenderman would be a good chapter.
I put this because there's no "other" option. So my personal want for this is The Ring
I'd be pretty terrified if a servant Grunt started chasing me
Richard Trager as killer with Miles Upshur as the survivor. The one downside I see to this is another indoor map.
I want the dark lord from LEGEND lol. He is awesome, kid movie or not.
I already got L4D, Stranger Things, Silent Hill, and Resident Evil, I honestly don't care what happens next because my dream licenses are already in.
I just picked FNaF because I both kinda want it in, and I know it'd make some people mad.
Me quietly waiting for a chapter for The Thing momentum
Yeah I don't know what's the deal with that.