There is a rumored Halloween game being developed by Gun media apparently.
I know this might be old news to some but the creators of Friday the 13th: the game are working on a new licensed horror game that may be Halloween.
I hope this one is not a flop like Friday the 13th that was full with bugs.
And i also hope that this one is gonna be an actual competitor to DBD because i will gladly take a break from dbd if this turns of to be true.
Comments
Well their last game was predator hunting grounds so I don’t have much hope tbh
Wait they made Predator hunting grounds?
Well, i hope they do something good this time because F13th had some potential.They are much better at horror games.But this is just me hoping that it becomes something.
Even if it's good,dbd has too many licenses to be dethroned
It’s the same dev team for F13th, Predator and the Halloween game? Didn’t know that..
i think F13th had potential and I liked to watch a YouTuber play it, but without new content and balance/game health updates it couldn’t hold up. So I guess if they actually improve on their experience with it (and also look at other asymmetrical horror games and what they did right and wrong) it could be a good alternative/competitor! The Predator game was definitely something else so I wouldn’t judge them by that for the new game.
Gun didn't make P:HG. That was Illfonic, who also developed Friday. It looks like whatever they're making this time won't include Illfonic in development.
I never said that DBD would be dethroned.
it will be good for us to have an alternative and healthy for dbd to have a competitor.
Dbd is a 5 year old game with almost all the iconic licenses.
F13 had potential and it had fun gameplay even without updates but the community killed it for me. I find it a looooot worse than dbd. It is just griefer children every game.