Moments that make you go Oh [BAD WORD]!

I'll admit, I stole this from someone else's gameplay. So it's not me, but it has happened to me 😭

I really really hate when Ghostfaces have this level of stealth. O.O like how can they even?!?

I call this one: Now you see me, now you don't... but reverse. 😂

heart attack.gif


Post yours!

Comments

  • I was trying to take a selfie of my in-game character for another thread. The result was this:

    image.png


  • @GeneralV said:

    I was trying to take a selfie of my in-game character for another thread. The result was this:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PI9ZCBVE6GXV/image.png

    @GeneralV

    New Hag cosmetic? Yikes what is happening 🤣

  • When you play Quentin, the killer is afraid of you.

  • Similar to yours:

    When I am peacefully working on a gen by myself, looking around, cuz the killer is most likely stealth. Then outta nowhere get yoinked by Ghostface. He may be my favorite, but sometimes he scares the ######### outta me. Or just flat out gives me a heart attack.

    Also as I rotate my camera and just see a Michael menacingly staring at me, and as soon as my camera lands on him, tier 3 pops. It's like he knew the camera was on him and was like "Hehehe, show time"

  • @Mekochi said:

    Similar to yours:

    When I am peacefully working on a gen by myself, looking around, cuz the killer is most likely stealth. Then outta nowhere get yoinked by Ghostface. He may be my favorite, but sometimes he scares the ######### outta me. Or just flat out gives me a heart attack.

    Also as I rotate my camera and just see a Michael menacingly staring at me, and as soon as my camera lands on him, tier 3 pops. It's like he knew the camera was on him and was like "Hehehe, show time"

    @Mekochi

    Haha that's too funny! and sounds scary!

    I main Michael Myers, and I get a laugh everytime 3 people are on a gen and you see them blowing it up one by one when they realize I am stalking them. 🤣