Question for legion players?

Have you ever used fuming mixtape I've quite literally never seen a legion use it

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I have.

    It's... okay. The problem is that Legion just doesn't have the mobility or element of surprise to capitalize on the aura-reading it gives like Wraith does. If Feral Frenzy were actually a feral frenzy, i.e. fast, it would be a much better addon. But even then, it certainly isn't worth ultra-rare quality.

  • @ManWithALemon said:

    I have.

    It's... okay. The problem is that Legion just doesn't have the mobility or element of surprise to capitalize on the aura-reading it gives like Wraith does. If Feral Frenzy were actually a feral frenzy, i.e. fast, it would be a much better addon. But even then, it certainly isn't worth ultra-rare quality.

    agreed why would I use fuming when I can use length add ons or iridescent button lol

  • i mean...

    it exists. I have 36 of them. Connect the dots.


    It's not necessarily terrible but it's hard to capitalize on the info it gives... like I said, it just exists.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    i mean...

    it exists. I have 36 of them. Connect the dots.

    It's not necessarily terrible but it's hard to capitalize on the info it gives... like I said, it just exists.

    I'm hoping if legion ever gets add ons looked over they give a better 2nd iridescent

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Have you ever used fuming mixtape I've quite literally never seen a legion use it

    I think I have but only like 3 times

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2240103#Comment_2240103

    I'm hoping if legion ever gets add ons looked over they give a better 2nd iridescent

    He has one.

    Iridescent Button

    • During Feral Frenzy: your terror radius affects the entire map
    • Any pallets you vault are immediately broken


  • I haven't used it at all...I tend to only stick to 2 addons constantly and that's Cold Dirt & Joey's MixTape....I need more of them though!

  • Yep. Would love to know why a teleporting killer like Nurse has a max of 3 seconds fatigue but Legion has 4 seconds?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I have used it on several occasions. It's added awareness is nice, not crazy or anything.

    Also, pretty much what @MandyTalk said. I pretty much only stick to Cold Dirt and Joey's Mix Tape. I absolutely despise that 4 second fatigue.

    I think we're in agreement quite a bit over Legion, however you are far more skilled with them than I <3