you think we will ever see the teacher as a a killer
the teacher is an old scraped killer that was supposed to be the first chapter in the game.
you think we will ever see them again. I think it would be really interesting if we say that killer again and even the perks.
also, the trapple was going to be a new item introduced with the teacher so I would also love e to see that pt into the game since there aren't any new items unless you kinda count the flashbang.
Comments
Better be a cute Teacher. You have been a BAD student! Beats them with a metal, sharpened ruler xD I would play as her every match xD
yes
Are you a masochist or a sadist? I really can't tell 🤣🤣🤣
Sounds beautiful.
Legit though, I do see this happening. If I'd play them depends on how original or interesting their power is, however...I'd love for them to be fun.
About the Teacher, I think that the perk Underperform was the early idea for Thanatophobia.
Why not both? XD
Cool concept, I honestly don't know why they haven't already made them a killer.