Bloodpoints Nerfed In The Rift
Why are we getting less BPs per rift now? Why don't we get 70k-100k per rift challenge at Tier 3-4 since the challenges become harder and longer to do. Why the hell are dailies 30k but I have to bust my ass for 30k by doing challenges that are much harder and time consuming?
Bump those BP gains up by double. This game keeps adding more and more perks every 3 months and soon, we won't even be able to get all the perks even if we play 24 hours a day. Come on! And why is BPS's and cakes so rare in the Bloodweb now? I got like 2 BPS's after 22 Bloodwebs. I use to see them every other bloodweb. Are you guys nerfing them so we keep grinding?
Take out the tiers for perks and let us sell add-ons for half their base price. Throw us a bone here! Ive been playing for almost 5 years now and STILL don't have all the perks on all of my survivor's nor on my killers. Please do something. Thank you. I love this game but it's becoming more of a chore to play than actually having fun. A new player would see the grind and just nope out.
Comments