Anyone in here creative?
Hello fellow DBD community,
I was wondering if anyone here is creative enough or would know someone who can create DBD Stream Overlay's. I'm wanting a Legion themed overlay as they are my Main.
Thanks.
Hello fellow DBD community,
I was wondering if anyone here is creative enough or would know someone who can create DBD Stream Overlay's. I'm wanting a Legion themed overlay as they are my Main.
Thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've seen @C3Tooth doing nice dbd themed arts around here.
Yes?
@C3Tooth how do I get in contact with you about organizing an overlay?
I tried to inbox but got no reply there.
Pls search my discord C3#2922 for further discussion.