What has been your most intense moment?

For me when a Bubba was carrying faster and the wiggle bar was red it was the most intense wiggling moment I've experienced in my life it was also on Wrecker's Yard so I knew this was make or break for the whole game since Solo Q Bills. But how about you?

Comments

  • When I faced a god tier Huntress called Hatchet Practice.


    We all died, but that guy was the best Huntress I've ever seen. He hit crosssnipes easily, and never missed a single hatchet.

  • Well, I've had so many intense moments that it is hard to choose one.

    But I think the moment which takes the crown was a particularly difficult chase against a Myers during the Moonrise event, when I was trying to escape with my Lunar Vessel.

    That chase didn't end well for me, but it is a moment to remember.

  • When old wretched shop was a thing I looped a huntress around it for 11 minutes and her hatchets were deathly close to me sadly the other teammate didn't finish the last gen

  • Definitely during the broken MMR testing, which regularly pitted rank 1 killers against rank 20 lobbies.

    Having 2-3 brand new teammates against an infectious fright topknot Oni was an exercise in frustration and hiding in lockers.

  • Hmm... one of these:

    -Spirit with Rancor, I'm the obsession. She downs me near the open exit gate. She then goes to defend the hook, and I crawl through the exit gate.

    -Huntress who catches me at the exit gate, and I ALMOST make it out, but she hits me. She was nice enough to let me go, though.

    -Infinite Tier 3 Myers with Tombstone Piece. I managed to get the Hatch after he killed the last survivor. But man it was a heartpounder. Super intense. Hope he wasn't going for the challenge.

  • There was one match where hitting the cross-map hatchet would have solidified the 4k for me, and not hitting it would result in people escaping guaranteed. I threw it, and it hit an obstacle.