Doctor Tips?

I never play against Doctor and he isn't very popular among content creators I watch, which means I seldom get to analyze gameplay of him. I don't think I need tips necessarily as I've been playing Doctor for a long time, but I'm still very curious about what other Doctor players do, or how they play. And who knows, maybe there's something I don't know!

Comments

  • A lot of the Doctor is timing his shocks to prevent a survivor from dropping a pallet, vaulting a pallet or vaulting a window. A doctor that can consistently deny a survivor his defensive options can easily overtake even the most experienced survivors, while his alternate ability reveals all survivors in a radius.

    Sounds great right? It's not as easy to do as it sounds. A lot of streamers are playing to entertain their audience and shutting down every loop just isn't exciting to watch. It cuts out mind games and the hide and seek portion out of the game which to a lot of people is the meat of the experience. That doesn't mean Doctor is bad. You may enjoy him.

    It really just comes down to practice on the timing when to stop a survivor from vaulting or dropping the pallet. Once you've done that every game is practically the same. Doctor has some pretty cool skins too.

  • Just learn the timing to stop vaults and pallet drops. That's all there is to him.