Survivors actively exploiting basement pickup bug
Anyone else seeing this a lot more? Not super common but very annoying and potentially game ruining for killer.
I won't explain how it's done because I know what kind of people dwell this forum but it's been around a little while now.
Basically a survivor can get downed/crawl into an area in the basement where the killer can't pick up. It can be done reliably while gesturing as getting his while gesturing prevents a survivor from getting backflipped on hit (this is why people gesture at the exit gates).
It's pretty unfair for the killer and can be a massive timesink as the killer loses a potential hookstate from the chase.
Can we get a comment from a mod/dev or something about when this will be fixed?
Comments
I thought this was in the past patchnotes? Its still there?
Just happened to me on Badham, I'm afraid. That said I thought the old version was in a different spot on the long steps.
Yeah thats what happened to me the first time, seemed accidental. But then that survivor started making bold plays in the basement with BT and dead harding to that spot/geturing to not get knocked away.
I have never heard of this bug before.
This happened to me a couple of times.
A survivor is downed in basement at the wall between the stairs and the basement and they don't move.
I can't pick them up.
Not in the basement but there was a spot in the middle of lerys where i couldn't pick up a Dwight.
He knew it and didn't move.So i did the right and threw the game to slug him to death lol