Doesn't the incapacitated status effect make it so survivors cannot leave the exit gates?
I was playing huntress with her new add on that gives survivors the incapacitated status effect to see if I can trap survivors at the exit gates. I managed to hit someone with my hatchet as soon as the exit gate was opened and they just walked out :/
Is it bugged?
Comments
Yeah. I think they screwed up when describing how victor works. Victor himself blocks you from leaving not the incapacitated status effect. Both are just applied when victor jumps on you. So no.
Just found out I was wrong by looking at the wiki, how come with victor you cannot leave?
Probably just to give some cool ability and logic wise.
Yeah, the thing is that it says you get the incapacitated status effect with piggy's traps because you cannot leave, I thought that was the reason they put it on there. Devs confuse me :(
Incapacitated only prevents you from performing most actions it doesn't stop you from simply just leaving if the doors are open. Being unable to leave is a unique thing to Victor and an active RBT from pig since it's is part of their power.