I wish the devs would stop with the "unhook X survivors" as the first challenge

This really bugs me, I'm happy to do a few games for a challenge but when this is the first one it's all people seem to wanna do in the trial, everyone ignores gens and trades hooks. So not only do I never progress in the challenge but I cant even have fun games.... cant we just pick what challenge we wish to do in what order?

Comments

  • On the other hand, at least you won't be worrying your team will leave you to die on first hook.

    But TWENTY is insane. I was lucky to get 1 unhook in my last game cause the killer spent most of the game chasing me.

  • @KingFrost said:

    On the other hand, at least you won't be worrying your team will leave you to die on first hook.

    But TWENTY is insane. I was lucky to get 1 unhook in my last game cause the killer spent most of the game chasing me.

    I mean you shouldn't ever be left on your hook, my games normally have altruism hungry players so this challenge is insane, I just watch everyone trading the whole match and it's over in no time

  • Just had a full team of survivors all running behind me while I hook and unhook instantly for the 20 unhook/protection hit challenge. It got annoying so I slugged them all, ended the game with 4 gens remaining. It's at least bearable when one person does it but making these the first challenge just ruins matches like this.

  • @DawnMad said:

    Just had a full team of survivors all running behind me while I hook and unhook instantly for the 20 unhook/protection hit challenge. It got annoying so I slugged them all, ended the game with 4 gens remaining. It's at least bearable when one person does it but making these the first challenge just ruins matches like this.

    Currently had 3 games in a row where that has been the case lol. Its honestly such a boring and bad challenge, it should count for everyone no matter who gets the save