I'm done with dbd, it's boring and your mates are so "not normal" (delat)

I'm out, deleted dbd,

the event is only on July 1st, for whatever reason ... but dbd's b-day is on June 14th, but until then there is nothing, even on RE realse there is nothing special in my opinion (of course except for the characters) but the perks are just really bad and and there is nothing worthwhile about it, just boring ...

and on top of that, the new matchmaking is waited for as long as you play normally then you get survivor mates who, how should I say that ... hmm, are not the smartest and most talented (very friendly expressed) people and the match after match for match

no more desire for these people who mean to do everything except to play dbd, the mates: to keep an eye on the grass for animals, to search every chest 10, to destroy the totem, to rebuild it and to destroy it again, in the chase 68 throw pallets but still die after a few seconds, and you see all of this and you decide not to rescue them from the hook and when all 3 suddenly lie on the floor like flies (that happens often) and you think ok then I'll go for them hatch, at the end of the day you will be referred to as usless (emblem says lightbringer (red) chaser (red) but yes, because I haven't helped you, I'm useless, all right ... it was a MMR (test) and my mates weren't there the headless chickens that were running around uselessly, I didn't even let them down ... why ? and the killers were good too that was really cool and fun, killers who could do something and survivors not mud in the brain n had

But these survivor mates you can simply watch yourself without a mutivation (event, archive (i have tier 70), new perks (which are also good)), you just can't play dbd normally without going crazy, it's just frustrating because of that I'll be out until maybe the b-day event ...

but luckily that today Ark Genesis 2 comes out, then you don't need to get upset about these survivor mates any more

Comments