Plague hitboxes
Will this problem ever be addressed by the devs? She could be a decent high tier Killer, but instead she is weaker than Wraith because you just can't hit anyone with her power, even though you clearly see that you hit and poured quite a lot.
Comments
I wish she would be fixed but I doubt it. she would be so good like you said. we just have to deal with it for a long time since they haven't even fixed hillbilly or nurse yet
Would be nice but I doubt it.
Though I'm not even sure if it's a hit box thing or something else because I've clearly seen the survivor react to getting hit (their grunt scream and throwing their hands up) only for them to not get sick by it...
Did The Entity start giving out vaccines?
I love when I hit survivor and they even react to it and moan but it doesn't do anything at all. No infection, no damage.
Very responsible of the Entity, giving out vaccines in these trying times.