New Exhaustion Perk Idea

An Exhaustion perks that give you 150% speed for 4 seconds, after you unhook a survivor. I know it seems like a bad perk, but it could be useful if the killer comes at you while ur unhooking. :)

Comments

  • I'd kind of fear such a perk because it's essentially a reverse Borrowed Time. The person you're unhooking is extremely vulnerable and you as the unhooker need to take a hit for them if the killer is right there. A perk that lets you run off at light speed after unhooking someone incentivizes the opposite - you get away cleanly and the killer's obvious choice is to go after their first victim again. Either you pair it with BT and force a lose-lose situation for the killer, or you use this to farm the hell out of your teammates and rocket away.

  • @RyRapsYT said:

    An Exhaustion perks that give you 150% speed for 4 seconds, after you unhook a survivor. I know it seems like a bad perk, but it could be useful if the killer comes at you while ur unhooking. :)

    Giving the killer no better option than to tunnel whoever was just unhooked?

  • No, that's a terrible idea. If you go for an unsafe unhook, you should be going on the hook next. Perks don't change that at all.

  • @RyRapsYT said:

    An Exhaustion perks that give you 150% speed for 4 seconds, after you unhook a survivor. I know it seems like a bad perk, but it could be useful if the killer comes at you while ur unhooking. :)

    Give the unhooked survivor that speed boost as well and we got a deal!

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/254321/new-exhaustion-perk-idea

    Giving the killer no better option than to tunnel whoever was just unhooked?

    Yeah this feels like a selfish perk. I can already tell you if you unhook someone and sprint away. Even with BT it's quicker for me to go after the injured person. Sure both survivors would take 2 hits but I'm closer to the one who was unhooked. It would be quicker for me to hit the BT and hit them again instead of chase down the person who made the rescue.