ok so dc penalties for something on your end?
How can you not have a system for when YOUR game crashes? It wasnt internet it was legit your game crashing on me and i am hit with a penalty??? Lmao not to mention 3 streamers up when the game grashed with 4 stacks I REPEAT 4 stacks of BBQ. Pretty good job so far BHVR!!!
Comments
If it’s a 4 minute penalty you can just wait. If it is multiple crashes it probably isn’t the games fault
Good luck with that, I'm getting day long bans and still no fix. The fact that they won't remove this progressive DC penalty while this bug is still rampant is bizarre.
Yeah, It's totally not the game's fault that many players are getting "No network connection" errors while still online on steam/discord. This just happened to me again and here I am.
The recent DC was not bhrv fault but the steam fault they needed to do an update
No. This has been happening more and more lately. I get kicked saying disconnected from session, or no network connection. It's the game 100%
Well I can’t say it’s happened to me but It could be to do with the fact I’m on console. Dc penalties are necessary but should be done in a different way imo
I was on XBOX Series X and the game literally just crashed. I was using BLighted Crow and Rat and BOOM game dead
4 minutes of my life I will NEVER get BACK!!!!
holy ######### this my internet is completely fine literally everything else in my house working and then I get those errors
Yup. Same.
Just saw the mod post in the tech forums about support knowing about the No Network Connection error. He said support is asking for logs if you are on a PC.