My Killer Tier list

So, I made a new tier that is meant for killers that I don't feel I understand enough or am not good with. Basically its a tier for me to put as a "I dont know where to put you because im just bad with you" tier.

Notes: I put these labels with add ons in mind. that's why wraith, demo, and charlotte are as high as they are. All of which without addons I would put in C tier as average.

before freddy got his add on pass and nerfs I would have labeled him in top 3 S tier.

Oni I think is literally on the cusp of being s tier, if he got anything resembling a buff he'd be S tier

my-image (1).png


Comments

  • Let me rank the killers that are in the “not sure” tier:

    Plague - B

    Doctor - B

    Huntress - A

    Hag - A

    Blight - S

  • @GannTM said:

    Let me rank the killers that are in the “not sure” tier:

    Plague - B

    Doctor - B

    Huntress - A

    Hag - A

    Blight - S

    You could most likely be right. I just think when people make tier lists they should recognize if they are particularly bad with a killer they probably dont have the most fair perspective on them and their power. I just wanted to remove any unfair bias in my personal list in how I see killers. I would say I agree with you on hag as I recently asked for builds and advice for her and have been playing her quite a bit.

  • @MongolPSR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2236461#Comment_2236461

    You could most likely be right. I just think when people make tier lists they should recognize if they are particularly bad with a killer they probably dont have the most fair perspective on them and their power. I just wanted to remove any unfair bias in my personal list in how I see killers. I would say I agree with you on hag as I recently asked for builds and advice for her and have been playing her quite a bit.

    I totally understand that. Blight is an amazing killer but he’s so hard to master that there will be very few master Blights. I would consider myself a damn good Blight and I can win most of my games with him but I’m pretty lackluster with Nurse so she would seem like a bad killer to me even though she isn’t a bad killer.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2236468#Comment_2236468

    I totally understand that. Blight is an amazing killer but he’s so hard to master that there will be very few master Blights. I would consider myself a damn good Blight and I can win most of my games with him but I’m pretty lackluster with Nurse so she would seem like a bad killer to me even though she isn’t a bad killer.

    I mostly play on controller since making the switch to pc is so much of a time investment. that's why I don't list blight, or huntress as they are completely different creatures with a mouse and keyboard. Nurse is the only person I ignored my rules with. Even if im not good I can visually and verbally understand that the very nature of her power makes her the strongest since she destroys traditional looping which is where most people consider how strong a character is.

  • @MongolPSR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2236473#Comment_2236473

    I mostly play on controller since making the switch to pc is so much of a time investment. that's why I don't list blight, or huntress as they are completely different creatures with a mouse and keyboard. Nurse is the only person I ignored my rules with. Even if im not good I can visually and verbally understand that the very nature of her power makes her the strongest since she destroys traditional looping which is where most people consider how strong a character is.

    I play on PC so that doesn’t apply to me. I do see how playing on controller can be a miserable experience though.

  • I'd say Doctor is a solid B tier killer. Upper B tier maybe?