Killer Buff Idea
Most killers should get a 5% movement bonus.
I say most because Nurse, and most ranged killers might be debatable.
That's it, just a 5% movement buff, make them a little more powerful to catch up and hook survivors a bit more efficiently.
Thoughts?
Comments
I don't want a faster Wraith/Spirit/Tier3-Myers/Clown/Billy/Legion/Plague/Doctor...
They're fast enough as is.
The game has been balanced for 115% movement speed, a 5% bonus is basically some killers having bloodlust 1 or a stack of PWYF. Would it be gamebreaking? No, but I still think what we have is alright, no need to change something thats already balanced
Its not gamebreaking, but i dont think its the best solution.
But i would like this speed for an entire new killer or maybe T3 Myers.
i dont think there needs to be a killer basekit buff. the only overarching issue that unfairly weakens killers is large map size imo.
No the only killer who needs this is Trapper and MAYBE Legion. Argument is their power has no effect on chase efficiency and being able to pressure people in chases is pretty nice on Trapper