The Wraith
The Wraith is my favorite killer. Even before the recent buffs I loved playing as him. Now? It's just so unbelievably fun. He's easily one of the most underappreciated killers in the game and the recent buffs have not gotten enough love, IMO.
Thank you, devs. You did a pretty good job. ๐๐๐
Thank you, devs. You did a pretty good job. ๐๐๐
Comments
Even with his buff, I still don't see that many Wraiths. Unlike Hag when she got her buff and I was seeing her all the time. Still do.
I rarely see him. I don't see the Hag too much either, tho.
But besides. I have a thread for 2 minor changes that will hopefully make him a lot better.
BTW i hope Bubba gets an Addon treatment with so much love as Wraith did. Its a lot of fun to play Wraith, even if he isnt that strong.
Bubba has a great addon though, it's called Speed Limiter. Big favourite. Other than that, I don't think he needs addon treatment, more like a general overhaul.
LF is probably the killer who mostly needs an AddOn rework. He inherited way too much from the Hillbilly, without considering the differences between their both powers.
Hm. Okay. You convinced me there.
Agreed. It gets tiring having to hold the button down when you are camping. He needs some add on's that helps with that.
I have a soft spot for good old Mr. Bing Bong too. I watched a lot of videos before decided to buy the game, and I always found the sound of his bell so eerie and creepy and scary
The Wraith is the killer that I fear more when playing survivor, no joke. It's also my absolute favourite to play as.
I love the Wraith so much. He was my first killer I leveled up and mained. Something about him was so incredibly adorable to me as well. An inside joke between my friends and I is that I'm the Wraith's mom because I love him so much. How could anyone hate him? He's so precious.