Random post but just had a game where a myers got evil incarnate
absolute kudos to anyone that gets that achievement I was rooting for the myers to find the last 2 people lol
absolute kudos to anyone that gets that achievement I was rooting for the myers to find the last 2 people lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I managed to do it on my first attempt, was very happy with myself.
It took me forever to get it. All the survivors i got kept going into lockers to deny me that achievement. I got it, i think was like 5th or 6th game.
It took me a LONG time to do it.
People will try to prevent you from getting it as much as possible
Congrats! I haven't tried it myself yet cause it seems like big pain to do
It’s a boring playstyle/achievement for both sides.
i can’t blame survivors that go into a locker to avoid getting killed instantly, like damn, they really wanna stay in the game and don’t hand an achievement to you after you made sure they had a super boring game and probably don’t get their achievement/challenge/daily?
also I don’t like the 1st Person perspective of Myers Mori. Easily the worst achievement I got and that’s not because of the survs that wanted to deny it.