Did PH's prestige knife get a graphical update?

image.png

I can't tell if I'm going crazy but I genuinely do not remember it having those red vein looking things. Was there a graphical update to it or is my brain playing tricks on me?

Comments

  • This is the render of PH's Great Knife (Prestiged):

    image.png

    The render didn't include any veins. You ain't going crazy because I never noticed the veins on the knife either.

  • I went back to look at an old vod from when I played pyramid head (ignore my horrendous overlay I was memeing up the gnome) and those veins are not there either


    image.png


    This is either a visual update or some graphical bug. Either way, it looks cool as hell and really gives the knife some personality, I hope its a permanent thing. The veins are there in game in the first person model as well, which can be seen here.


    vlcsnap-2021-06-01-02h15m10s380.png


  • @Opossum_Supremacy said:

    I went back to look at an old vod from when I played pyramid head (ignore my horrendous overlay I was memeing up the gnome) and those veins are not there either

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/R6X1F457Z3GZ/image.png

    This is either a visual update or some graphical bug. Either way, it looks cool as hell and really gives the knife some personality, I hope its a permanent thing. The veins are there in game in the first person model as well, which can be seen here.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JBQQQTIOR2Y2/vlcsnap-2021-06-01-02h15m10s380.png

    It does look really dope tho ngl.

    I hope they update the render.