How hard Killer is.
I keep reading about how hard Killer is. Then I log into matches where the Killer just runs through the whole team. Survivors dropping like flies, 4 gen games. Am I missing something here?
I typically play at Red ranks btw.
I keep reading about how hard Killer is. Then I log into matches where the Killer just runs through the whole team. Survivors dropping like flies, 4 gen games. Am I missing something here?
I typically play at Red ranks btw.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Matchmaking, my friend.
Matchmaking.
I'd say Killer gameplay is really easy at the start til about maybe Rank 10, then you start consistently facing experienced survivors that are trying to win, especially if you have prior game knowledge.
Really the thing with killers is that you need builds for certain killers to excel, and if you don't have those teachables you're always running a little lower than you could be. (That could be circumvented with the Shrine of Secrets but yeah).
Well, I just had a game where I was left on hook because I didn't 'bring a BPS.' The other survivor was second stated while the third and fourth were hiding in basement lockers.