People who main spirit. Why?

What made you play this killer on a regular basis , I have seen tons of people complaining about her gameplay and counterplay but i never thought what is the reason people play her.

I have played spirit for some matches and my opinion is that she is easy to play. Stridor makes it easier by countering iron will. (Sorry for any mistakes i made but English isnt my first language)

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I don't main anyone ONE killer, but I do really love playing Spirit. I almost never use the "fake phase at a pallet/window" tactic. Instead, my favorite is to catch a glimpse of a survivor on the side of my POV, look away as I phase, and jumpscare the survivor as they anticipate that I noticed something else. Always works. Always fun.

  • I like her design and she's fun to play as. Not much more to it than that.

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234341#Comment_2234341

    I was simply saying don't speak for everyone else. You said "they use her for easy mode". Key word there being they in other words you just said we all use her because she is EZ mode which is not true. You can keep your own opinion and I don't care but don't speak for anyone else aside from yourself

    Yes and I do stand behind my opinion that ppl use her for easy mode again it's my opinion but u keep repeating urself... If u don't care my opinion should not be problem because u have ur own and that's great I'm not trying to change it nor I even asked u about ur opinion of spirit because I don't care nor do I need to know I'm speaking for myself here only and when I say ppl use her for easy mode that's what my opinion is if urs is different and if ur 100% sure in ur opinion mine should not be problem alright? I came to leave my opinion that's it I didn't replied to any of comments saying they main her because she's fun because I actually respect their opinions and reason while I disagree with it

  • because its balanced, fun and good theme.

    The nurse still better but not fun as spirit for sure.

  • I play her because she's fun and easy to win with

  • @Avocad0Juice said:

    What made you play this killer on a regular basis , I have seen tons of people complaining about her gameplay and counterplay but i never thought what is the reason people play her.

    I have played spirit for some matches and my opinion is that she is easy to play. Stridor makes it easier by countering iron will. (Sorry for any mistakes i made but English isnt my first language)

    Because she is in full control of the killer side of the match. She has high mobility, and doesn't have to wait for survivors to make mistakes just to progress kills. If you wanna go hit and kill and down a survivor you can go do it without any washed up extra bullshit. Plus your ability to make survivors who have a weak brain psych themselves out to death. It doesn't get any better than that for a killer other than Nurse. Nurse, Hillbilly, and Spirit are the only 3 killers who can solidly keep pressure on the map at all times. Without the need for traps, or secondary objectives to slow the game down.

    As for the rest of the killer roster, if you don't have a secondary objective......Just FF the match and put that killer in the trash, cause you're likely going to end up with the exit gates open and like 2-3 hooks against a team who's actually trying to win against the killer.

  • OooOoooOOO, the mind games 👻

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    If people legit think she is not used because she is one of the easiest and most op killers in the game as well then idk what to say.

    i rarely see her here in Europe. In fact i see other good killers like Nurse, Blight etc much more often. I'm also pretty sure that your mediocre purple rank killer will not have great success with her against good survivors. She may not be rocket science but her power is intimidating for some people - the same way some people just can't play against her.

  • Damn this post show how much people hate spirit for being easy. Not defending her btw i legit have no opinion on the killer other than her being a little bit easy and annoying

  • I didn't know Spirit was such a pariah that one needs to explain themselves for playing her.

  • @Mr_K said:

    I didn't know Spirit was such a pariah that one needs to explain themselves for playing her.

    I just wanted to know why people played her because a lot of people i have seen hate her to the point of DCing if she is in the match

  • @Avocad0Juice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2235764#Comment_2235764

    I just wanted to know why people played her because a lot of people i have seen hate her to the point of DCing if she is in the match

    Still sounds like Spirit shaming.

  • Im sorry i didnt mean it like that

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • @DwightyTighties190 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2233709#Comment_2233709

    TBH your still a baby killer. I personally believe baby killers are people with 50-900 hours in the game. Infants are 0-50 and anything above 1000 is a good killer.

    could you imagine just one day you go in to check on your baby and their just a full grown adult. That's what I imagine when you say it like that

  • I don't main her, but when I do pick her it's because I've had terrible matches but because I still want to win at least one match, I play her.

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2235886#Comment_2235886

    could you imagine just one day you go in to check on your baby and their just a full grown adult. That's what I imagine when you say it like that

    I'm sure it be like that for some parents.

  • She's very fun to play as. Every time I boot up the game, all the T-bag trigger finger Neas come out to play so I frankly couldn't care less about how the other side feels.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2235886#Comment_2235886

    could you imagine just one day you go in to check on your baby and their just a full grown adult. That's what I imagine when you say it like that

    I'd call the cops & demand the creep to tell me what he did to my son. But I don't have children so I'd probably be taken along with him once the police arrives.

  • Closed as OP asked.

1 2 ›