What is your dream perk you want in DBD?

Title^

I want a perk where you can repair pallets, after you complete a gen, you gain a stack, you can use a stack to repair a broken pallet. But when you drop it, it instantly breaks and stuns the killer when dropped. One pallet cannot be repaired more than once.

Comments

  • Hallucinations

    After a generator is completed, your terror radius is transferred to an area near a generator that is not being worked on and you gain Undetectable status for 10/20/30 seconds

    The terror radius is 24/32/40m big


    I just think a perk like this would be really fun

  • My dream perk is Pharmacy but for flashlights. I'm not good at them but I'd love to use it to get practice without burning through everything I have.

    With the flashbang perk, I guess that's kind of close, but I was hoping for a flashlight specific perk.

  • @Foxy_Teltac said:

    Hallucinations

    After a generator is completed, your terror radius is transferred to an area near a generator that is not being worked on and you gain Undetectable status for 10/20/30 seconds

    The terror radius is 24/32/40m big

    I just think a perk like this would be really fun

    That seems like a fun perk to use!

  • @GreyBigfoot said:

    My dream perk is Pharmacy but for flashlights. I'm not good at them but I'd love to use it to get practice without burning through everything I have.

    With the flashbang perk, I guess that's kind of close, but I was hoping for a flashlight specific perk.

    I want a perk like that. It would be so good for people that like using flashlights

  • I'd love to see more perks that let you craft temporary items, like Leon's new perk. There are so many possibilities.