More speed for the Clown
The Clown is very slow, it is almost impossible to reach the survivors by throwing a bottle, horrible. Behavior needs to improve the clown.
The Clown is very slow, it is almost impossible to reach the survivors by throwing a bottle, horrible. Behavior needs to improve the clown.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
First of all, how did you make the text look like that
Second, I agree. Clown's yellow bottle should at least last long enough to have map-traversing abilities as they were intended. Not just another chase tool
I don't think they were ever intended to provide map mobility. I'm pretty sure they were just created to compliment the Tonic's effect in a chase.
I hope you have read this, about the text, for it to look like this, you just write it in another application and then paste it here. Hope the clown gets faster.