Achievement: expert trapper

well, I've been winning two games in a row with a ruthless victory and it still doesn't give me the achievement on steam. Is there a chance that I have to win the game with the 4 iridescent emblems? Is it a bug like the ones there were at the time that you just can't get the achievements at the moment until they fix it? I only use the 3 perks of the killer, I get a ruthless victory and it still does not come out .. If anyone knows what it could be, help is appreciated

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • You do need Merciless Victory to unlock any killer adept .... this is pretty dumb, especially on Trapper / Plague ... but this is how it works at the moment

  • A Ruthless victory isn't enough, it needs to be Merciless.

    Trapper is one of the killers whose power can hurt his emblem scores: a survivor getting caught in a trap can be bad for Chase points. It helps to down a trapped survivor with his M1 before picking the survivor up, rather than grabbing the survivor out of the trap, but the only surefire way to maximize emblem points is to not use traps at all.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    A Ruthless victory isn't enough, it needs to be Merciless.

    Trapper is one of the killers whose power can hurt his emblem scores: a survivor getting caught in a trap can be bad for Chase points. It helps to down a trapped survivor with his M1 before picking the survivor up, rather than grabbing the survivor out of the trap, but the only surefire way to maximize emblem points is to not use traps at all.

    emh, i play the game in spanish so i think there is no difference between ruthless and merciless on spanish. From what I remember, it can only come out as a state in the Spanish language: Ente disgustado(disgusted entity) , Asesino brutal(brutal murderer) or something like that, i dont remember actually, and Victoria despiadada(ruthless victory). I don´t know if im losing something but i appreaciate your response

  • @chinchulin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2231769#Comment_2231769

    emh, i play the game in spanish so i think there is no difference between ruthless and merciless on spanish. From what I remember, it can only come out as a state in the Spanish language: Ente disgustado(disgusted entity) , Asesino brutal(brutal murderer) or something like that, i dont remember actually, and Victoria despiadada(ruthless victory). I don´t know if im losing something but i appreaciate your response

    Ah, okay. Well, the difference is that Ruthless is one pip and Merciless is two pips. The requirements for Merciless change depending on your rank, but in general it means getting four iridescent emblems.

  • @gnehehe said:

    You do need Merciless Victory to unlock any killer adept .... this is pretty dumb, especially on Trapper / Plague ... but this is how it works at the moment

    I responded to another who answered something similar, I don't know very well how the victory states work by changing the languages ​​but I only know three since I play in Spanish and I think there is not a very clear difference between ruthless victory and merciless victory since both can work perfectly with the word "Despiadada".

    16f79f17064b85e451f98876ec50b305.png

    The only thing I can maybe note is that I got 1 gold emblem and 3 iridescent, can that affect the achievement?

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2231810#Comment_2231810

    Ah, okay. Well, the difference is that Ruthless is one pip and Merciless is two pips. The requirements for Merciless change depending on your rank, but in general it means getting four iridescent emblems.

    I guess that was the problem since I won both games with 3 iridescent emblems and 1 gold, thanks !