I think I might be addicted to Mettle of Man

I got MoM to activate 3 times just last night and escaped all 3 of those matches. One against a Deathslinger on Gas Heaven, one against a Bubba on Rancid Abittoir, and one against a Blight on Hawkins. Please help me as I might have a serious addiction to this S+++++++ tier perk.

Comments

  • It is quite fun more or less throwing games to activate it. I'm surprised the aura aspect still exists considering how hard it is to trigger but I guess it was more of a panic nerf than proper rework.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    It is quite fun more or less throwing games to activate it. I'm surprised the aura aspect still exists considering how hard it is to trigger but I guess it was more of a panic nerf than proper rework.

    I already threw a game against a Trickster trying to activate the perk but I still want to run it lol.

  • What build are you running with it?

  • @Brokenbones said:

    What build are you running with it?

    • Empathy - to see where I can take hits
    • Inner Strength - to get heals after taking so many hits
    • Dead Hard - I’ll be injured a lot so why not
    • Yellow medkit with extra charges add ons
  • MoM with new object is so much fun, just stare at each other all trial long.

  • @TruEternity said:

    MoM with new object is so much fun, just stare at each other all trial long.

    The new OoO is just such a well designed perk overall and is one of my favorites to run.

  • pretty satisfying knowing you can pull off a risky move because you have a free hit