What happened to The Thompson House?
I have a question because I'm genuinely curious.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE THOMPSON HOUSE?
seriously, since the coldwind rework I only managed to get this map once. Then they went and disabled it with Rancid abbatoir.
I know rancid abbatoir is fine now but I havent seen thompson house at all.
LIKE ITS JUST DISAPPEARED!
Is the map still disabled or am I just that unlucky to not get it?
Comments
I got it twice Monday.
Mmph, Rotten fields is pretty gross to play on as some killers, and Wreckers Yard is pretty balanced, but Shelter Woods is the polar opposite of Rotten Fields in that it's just 99% deadzones and T-L walls. RF and SW going wouldn't be an issue, but I honestly think that WY is the only Autohaven map that is balanced in the slightest.
I was at the Thompson House a few times in the last 48 hrs.