Survivors calling out killers for "camping" and "tunneling"
I'm gueninely curious how survivors can call killers for that all the time for... nothing?
It's not the first time but I'll tell my last example. I managed to do exactly 2 hooks on every single survivor, trying to even things, have some fun. I kick a gen after the last hook I did like 10 meters away from it. Just as I turn my head from the gen I see a survivor unhooking like right in front of me. He's healthy and doesn't have BT. Yes I hit the injured unhooked survivor. That seems logical doesn't it?
And there is it goes in aftergame chat calling me tunneler and camper for that (I wish I would have tunnelled this cheating claudette using dead hard 3 times in one chase but whatever).
I'm confused. How can you accuse a killer of tunneling after he did 2 hooks on each survivor (and as far as I remember never 2 consecutive hooks)????? I just don't get it.
Comments
At this point, it's meaningless dribble not to be taken seriously.
I don't camp or tunnel but I am constantly accused of it. I suppose it's not absolutely impossible that someone felt camped or tunneled as they don't see what I do (so if I went to one area, found no one, and came back, they may assume I never left) but except in very specific situations, I won't ever purposefully camp or tunnel. But I know I'm going to get yelled at for it anyway so *shrug*
Ah yes,
"tunneling" and "camping".
The perfect response when people say this kind of stuff in the EGC:
"I did, and I'm not sorry. Deal with it."
That's ofc if you did what you're being accused of. Whether it's you tunnelled someone out because you needed to to win, or you camped someone to stage 2 because their team messed up and so on.
The definition of those words is so warped, there's no real point taking it seriously