Nemesis power on console

Have you planned to make the power of nemesis playable on console? thank you

Comments

  • How do you mean? He isn't even on live servers yet.

  • What do you mean the power of nemesis? His tentacle? How would it be unplayable? All you would do is hold the power button and then let go to whip, and if you wanna cancel you press the normal attack button

  • @eloise said:

    Have you planned to make the power of nemesis playable on console? thank you

    If you can play PH you can play Nemesis and for me PH is really good on console so i think this depend on the player

  • @indieeden7 said:

    How do you mean? He isn't even on live servers yet.

    I'm going to assume he means if the power can function on console some killers like oni and blight were issues if I can remember

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2229235#Comment_2229235

    I'm going to assume he means if the power can function on console some killers like oni and blight were issues if I can remember

    Yes it's that I want say

  • Console optimization would also be good too. It's hard enough to play the latest killers Blight, Twins, and Trickster with the awful frame rates and lagspikes. I would like to play Nemisis, but if charging that tentacle is going to cause daily issues, not surprised.