Devs plz buff trickster

Not only is this killer so bad there is no reason to play him. Deathslinger and huntress do his job 100x better. Maybe a few thing he is good at but he is still a terrible killer. He really needs a buff. I don’t really know what buff to give him but if you do buff him make him unique instead of just full auto weaker huntress

Comments

  • They need to make his knives ricochet more.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Personally, I think there is very little changes they could make to Trickster without making him too strong. Right now, I think he is really obnoxious to play against, and is very frustrating playing as.

    I would completely rework his ability to be themed around music, rather than knives.

    Im completely fine with reworking him as long as he is good and unque and not some not off huntress

  • I haven't played against a trickster in a long while, he must be the least popular killer currently.