The Nun (Remothered) Perk Ideas

I would love to get a Remothered DLC so I've been thinking about perks for the Red Nun!

Telekinesis

  • Phenoxyl has given you immense control over electrical objects.
    Generators within a 28 meter range receive a 20/30/40% repair penalty.

Religiophobia

  • Your presence instills great fear.
  • Survivors that you are in a chase with suffer from the Exhaustion status effect for 20/40/60 seconds once the chase starts.
  • Religiophobia has a cooldown of 60 seconds. (cooldown starts when the Exhaustion effect is removed.)
    "Kneel down to God, to our God!"- Red Nun

Unholy Power

  • As Survivors are on the verge of escaping, your unholy power grows.
  • When the Exit Gates are powered, your terror radius is reduced by 6/8/10 meters and the Killer can grab survivors in the Exit area.
    "I am the ambassador of the new Lord! L'ambasciatrice del nuovo Signore!"- Red Nun

Comments

  • Holy #########, I want that Unholy Power perk, that would be so good.

  • @Salty_Pearl said:
    "I am the ambassador of the new Lord! L'ambasciatrice della novella del Signore!"- Red Nun

    L'ambasciatrice del nuovo Signore, you mean? What you wrote means "The ambassador of the Lord's novel" or something like that.

  • @Orion said:

    @Salty_Pearl said:
    "I am the ambassador of the new Lord! L'ambasciatrice della novella del Signore!"- Red Nun

    L'ambasciatrice del nuovo Signore, you mean? What you wrote means "The ambassador of the Lord's novel" or something like that.

    Yeah, I was confused when I read that so maybe the wiki was wrong. There's no subtitles during chases so I can't tell.