I don’t understand completionists

When a new Chapter comes out, all you have to do is get the new characters to level 40 for their teachables (if you like their perks).

People who feel the need to P3 every new character are insane and masochistic

Comments

  • @gatsby said:

    When a new Chapter comes out, all you have to do is get the new characters to level 40 for their teachables (if you like their perks).

    People who feel the need to P3 every new character are insane and masochistic

    Getting a character to 40 takes only a day for most people. If some veterans who maxed everything (or maxing everything) want something to spend their bloodpoints on why judge them?

  • The thing is, you want something to do in a game. Like, some goals. DBD is lacking those.

    I have almost 6000 hours. What goals should I achieve?

    Reaching Rank 1? Good joke, not really a goal.

    Getting all Perks? Long done.

    Completing the Rift? Eh, now it is even easier to complete, it is a goal, but not really a big one.

    So maxing out Characters is basically all what is left to have a longtime goal for playing.

  • @gatsby said:

    When a new Chapter comes out, all you have to do is get the new characters to level 40 for their teachables (if you like their perks).

    People who feel the need to P3 every new character are insane and masochistic

    I don’t get it either.

    That’s not to say I think there’s anything wrong with having those kind of goals in this game.

    What I don’t get is the boring complaints about “the insane grind”, like getting the next 2 survivors, and next killer to P3 50, every perk unlocked at T3 is 100% mandatory for the game to be playable and/or enjoyable.

    It’s madness.

  • I agree, completionists scare me. I am an extremely masochistic person who is probably insane and they still scare me. It shows a kind of extreme determination that I find rather frightening.

  • I'm like 95% survivor, 5% killer

    All my survivors are P3 50

    All my killers are now L50

    I have nothing to do with my blood points