Spirit standing mindgame need to be removed

I don't mind her power but her standing mindgame is like playing guesses and unless you have a flashlight to check if she's phasing or not, at least with hag you have options to play against her and flashlight isn't must have unlike with spirit......

Comments

  • Use a flashlight, it's how iv been finding out but I agree standing still to win kinda sucks

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    Use a flashlight, it's how iv been finding out but I agree standing still to win kinda sucks

    You don't get the point, 1 I don't know if killer is a spirit or not. 2 Requiring to use one item to win is a bad game design unlike with Hag where one survivor can harras her trap by himself while she's chasing another survivor or using a flashlight to destroy her traps.

  • @konochivu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2228166#Comment_2228166

    You don't get the point, 1 I don't know if killer is a spirit or not. 2 Requiring to use one item to win is a bad game design unlike with Hag where one survivor can harras her trap by himself while she's chasing another survivor or using a flashlight to destroy her traps.

    Well I agree it is silly to stand still to win so I do get the point. But honestly and even bigger issue is just bad survivors, most of the time the survivors are what annoy me most not killers lol.

  • I think someone once suggested to make both the husk and Spirit flicker every few seconds to make it clear