Help with a Addon Build for Nemesis please
in Polls
Depleted Ink Ribbon / Broken Recovery Coin
Zombies are faster, revive faster and appear in the exit gate at the end. / One less Vaccine
OR
Depleted Ink Ribbon / Serotonin Injector
Zombies are faster, revive faster and appear in the exit gate at the end. / Oblivious for 15 secs after a zombie is killed
Which one is more beneficial?
Comments
Broken Recovery Coin is a bad add-on.
Really? I thought the more a survivor stays Contaminated, the more the tentacle can be used on them
Better.
You can only gain Mutation from survivors that are not Contaminated.
If the survivors never use vaccines, you need to get Mutation from killing zombies, which could take an excessive amount of time.
I hit the wrong one, the other one
Ink Ribbon's one of his only 3 useful addons, neither of the other 2 are. I'd recommend using the yellow Blood addon in your other slot, or maybe the T Virus Sample