In your opinion...

Wich country got the more players ? Hard to say, but in your opinions. As french, i see a lot of germans and british people.

Comments

  • I have no clue... but I am going to guess Canada or USA.

  • Would be nice if players in post game lobby had a flag which represents nationalities. Would like to know who I faced.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    Would be nice if players in post game lobby had a flag which represents nationalities. Would like to know who I faced.

    Thats a good idea you should submit to devs

    @GeneralV said:

    I have no clue... but I am going to guess Canada or USA.

    I think theres different servers. As a french - so european - PS4 guy i very rarely met japanese or american people but more people "closer" in a worldwide vision such as germans, britishes, few italians or spanish etc..

  • Probably the US just due to population numbers and statistics

    In Europe, probably the UK or Germany I'd say.

    Russia also seems to have a lot of players on EU servers as well, so they are a possible candidate

  • This may be a stupid question so forgive me, I don't normally play online games: Does this game not have various local servers? A few for the US, a few for the UK, a few for Germany, etc.? Surely we're not all just thrown together are we?

  • @Venzhas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2227038#Comment_2227038

    Thats a good idea you should submit to devs

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2227034#Comment_2227034

    I think theres different servers. As a french - so european - PS4 guy i very rarely met japanese or american people but more people "closer" in a worldwide vision such as germans, britishes, few italians or spanish etc..

    When I check players ps4 profile, its almost always UK English. Sometimes its US English. I played a Dutch guy once too, messaged him my compliments in Dutch and he was like a rabbit in headlights when responding, I was only being polite ๐Ÿ˜…

  • I'd be surprised if if wasn't Russia.