title
vanilla chocolate
It depends on what it is.
Pudding? Vanilla.
Milkshake? Chocolate.
Cake? Vanilla.
Ice cream? Chocolate.
Et cetera.
Both.
I just don't like chocolate. The exception is chocolate chip cookies.
@bm33 said:Both. https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/QATXO6G1HGC0/unnamed-281-29.jpghttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/VTGY2WQE1OZH/recipe-15579-large600-id-1511161.jpg
@bm33 said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/QATXO6G1HGC0/unnamed-281-29.jpg
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/VTGY2WQE1OZH/recipe-15579-large600-id-1511161.jpg
craving these right now! ๐
Anyone who says otherwise, uhh... ######### you! I guess. Jk.
Chocolate is good on cake tho, I will say. Oh and cookies. I think vanilla goes well with more tho. But eh, that's just me.
Vanilla ice cream, however, oh man, it's amazing.
@glitchboi said:Anyone who says otherwise, uhh... ######### you! I guess. Jk.Chocolate is good on cake tho, I will say. Oh and cookies. I think vanilla goes well with more tho. But eh, that's just me.Vanilla ice cream, however, oh man, it's amazing.
@glitchboi said:
I have a sweet tooth I'll take any flavored ice cream, cake, brownies and all that good stuff. ๐
Chocolate all the way!!!
I'm a chocolate girl.
Yes.
I like Vanilla Milkshakes, but also Sticky Chocolate Pudding.
I've heard guy's don't like chocolate as much as girl's, maybe that's why vanilla tastes better than chocolate to me.
even if i like them both, i'll go for chocolate coz you can actually fin some that isn't super sweet and have more of the bitter taste of chocolate !
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
vanilla chocolate
It depends on what it is.
Pudding? Vanilla.
Milkshake? Chocolate.
Cake? Vanilla.
Ice cream? Chocolate.
Et cetera.
Both.
I just don't like chocolate. The exception is chocolate chip cookies.
craving these right now! ๐
Anyone who says otherwise, uhh... ######### you! I guess. Jk.
Chocolate is good on cake tho, I will say. Oh and cookies. I think vanilla goes well with more tho. But eh, that's just me.
Vanilla ice cream, however, oh man, it's amazing.
I have a sweet tooth I'll take any flavored ice cream, cake, brownies and all that good stuff. ๐
Chocolate all the way!!!
I'm a chocolate girl.
Yes.
I like Vanilla Milkshakes, but also Sticky Chocolate Pudding.
I've heard guy's don't like chocolate as much as girl's, maybe that's why vanilla tastes better than chocolate to me.
even if i like them both, i'll go for chocolate coz you can actually fin some that isn't super sweet and have more of the bitter taste of chocolate !